Bellevue, termed from the phrase “beautiful view” has been a constant award winner in “best place to live” and
“best place to start a business” for years. It surely is good to live in this area. However, you may get too busy having your life in Bellevue that you do not have any more
time to clean your home.
While you might want to hire just anybody who your friends know, to help you clean your house or apartment, you might also not be feeling secured thinking that either they might not be able to clean your house properly, or about the security of your things.
Where to Get the Best Cleaning Service?
Fortunately, you can find many house cleaning services in Belleview which not only provide efficient housekeepers but give you refunds and “back job” services when you are not satisfied with their cleaning. You may also get discounted prices for using their services. Some companies also have their employees insured, so you don’t have to worry about security.
Below are some of the best house cleaning services bellevue wa:
- MaidPro’s expertise is on house cleaning. For over 16 years since they have started in the year 2000, they have been offering housekeeping services from single family to hi-rise buildings, townhouses, and condos in Bellevue. Their housekeepers are expertly trained to give their customers a pristine quality cleaning. MaidPro also gives discounted offers in your first, third, and fifth time of using their service.
- Cleaning Authority
- In Cleaning Authority, a customer is given a form to be filled out and discuss the customer’s cleaning needs. They offer comprehensive cleaning services like weekly, bi-weekly, tri-weekly, monthly, or one time cleaning. They also use eco-friendly and sustainable cleaning products to avoid airborne pollutants and harmful chemicals.
- Molly Maid
- Although Molly Maid is based in Seattle, they also offer services near the Seattle Eastside such as in Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond, Mercer Island, Carnation, North Bend, Issaquah, Sammamish, Duvall, New Castle, and Fall City. What’s even better is that a portion of your every payment, through the Ms. Molly Foundation, is donated to LifeWire, an organization that provides domestic violence services and programs. Molly Maid has also already been in service for over 20 years.
- Care.comCare.com is an avenue for freelance housekeepers. You will see a list of housekeepers along
- with their rates. Moreover, Care.com also offers other services aside from housekeeping. This includes senior care, child care, and pet care. You will post a job by selecting a service, input your location and the preferred time when you will need the service. This will then provide you a more narrow list of workers which you can choose, and interview them before finally hiring them.
By getting house cleaning services from time to time, you can save your time from cleaning and use it for other things that are more valuable to you such as exercising, reading a book, spending time with your family, friends, and loved ones, or simply taking a rest.